7th Annual Theme Ball
Strike the right chord and join us for Sutter Amador Hospital Foundation's 7th Annual Theme Ball, For the Record. One of Amador County's most popular community events, the Annual Theme Ball is expected to host a sell-out crowd on Saturday, October 20, 2018 at the Jackson Rancheria Grand Ballroom.
Proceeds from this year's ball will benefit cancer services and programs, such as future equipment needs, patient and staff education and other integrative healing therapies. Your support of this event will help put the very best tools in the hands of our clinicians faster and allow patients to heal in their community among family and friends.
- Presenting Sponsor: $7,500 — VIP Table for 10, sponsor recognition at table, prominent seating and private wait staff, acknowledgement by Emcee at event with company name and logo in event program. Return sponsorship form by June 30, 2018 to have company name or logo prominently listed on theme ball invitation.
- Platinum Sponsor: $5,000 — Table for 10, prominent seating, along with acknowledgement by the Emcee and name and logo printed in event program.
- Gold Sponsor: $2,500 — Six (6) tickets to the event, along with acknowledgement by the Emcee at the event and name and logo listed in the event program.
- Silver Sponsor: $1,000 — Two (2) tickets to the event, acknowledgement by the Emcee at the event and listing in the event program.
- Bronze Sponsor: $500 — Acknowledgment by the Emcee at the event and listing in the event program.
- Copper Sponsor: $200 — This level receives listing in the event program.
- Wine Sponsor (minimum donation of one case of wine) — This level receives acknowledgement at the event and listing in the event program.
- Table of 10: $1,000
- Individual Ticket: $100
A Look at Past Theme Balls
- 2017 Once Upon A Time… A Literary Affair: Raised $72,392 — Proceeds from this event supported the Emergency Department at Sutter Amador Hospital.
- 2016 A Night at the Museum: Raised $85,338 — Proceeds from this event helped our smallest and newest patients in the Family Birth Center.
- 2015 A Trip Around the World: Raised $58,529 — Proceeds from the event helped us upgrade life support equipment for critical care patients and improve overall patient outcomes at Sutter Amador Hospital.
- 2014 Heroes & Villains: Raised $44,561 — Proceeds from the event helped us expand and grow cardiology and oncology services by funding echocardiogram and chemotherapy infusion suites.
Sutter Amador Hospital Foundation
200 Mission Boulevard
Jackson, CA 95642
Phone: (209) 257-7619
Tax ID#: 68-0040113