When you’re recovering from a hospitalization or living with a chronic condition, you want to live as independently as possible, surrounded by family and friends. To meet that need, Sutter Care at Home and Sutter Auburn Faith Visiting Nurse Assocation (VNA) work together to help you take full advantage of the benefits of recovering at home, including shorter hospital stays and potential cost savings. We’ll help you address your illness or injury so you can regain your autonomy and become as self-sufficient as possible.
We partner with you to develop a customized home care plan to accommodate your needs and wishes. Your physician will oversee our team of visiting nurses, physical, speech and occupational therapists, medical social workers, and other healthcare professionals to ensure they deliver exceptional, comprehensive home care.
We offer a wide variety of home healthcare services, including:
- Advanced Illness Management (AIM) for treating chronic or advanced illnesses.
- Post-surgical care.
- Wound and ostomy care.
- Home infusion and pharmacy services for injectable hydration, nutrition and medication, including chemotherapy.
- Social services to help you cope with the emotional and social aspects of your condition and to connect you with community resources.
- Mother and new baby visits to offer breastfeeding help, infant care guidance and other support.
- Psychiatric home care with comprehensive mental and psychosocial assessments and treatment recommendations.
- Rehabilitation therapy services, including physical, speech, pulmonary and occupational therapies, to help you adapt to limitations and regain maximum function, mobility and independence.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory care to treat a heart or pulmonary condition or aide with mobility limitations.
- Telehealth services to help you manage a chronic condition at home with a personal in-home monitoring program.
For more information, questions about insurance coverage, or to arrange for home care services, call Sutter Auburn Faith Visiting Nurse Association at (530) 886-6650.
Monday through Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Seven days a week, 24 hours a day.