Surgery Center Mountain View
- This location is part of Sutter Health's Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
About Surgery Center Mountain View
At PAMF Surgery Center Mountain View, we pride ourselves in being industry leaders in every aspect of the care we deliver. The Surgery Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), demonstrating adherence to the highest standards of quality care. Our physicians, anesthesiologists, nurses and support staff are experts in their fields and dedicated to providing patients with excellent and compassionate care. Our facility offers state-of-the-art services, including anterior hip replacement, utilizing the most sophisticated medical equipment.
- California Ambulatory Surgery Association (CASA) Award for ASC Excellence (2007)
- Greenhealth Environmental Excellence Award (2016)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) Award 2018, 2021
- No. 9 on Newsweek Magazine’s “Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers 2021”
Resources and Forms
- Information for Your Upcoming Surgery or Procedure
- Information for Your Upcoming Surgery or Procedure (Spanish)
- Information for Your Upcoming Surgery or Procedure (Chinese)
- Information for Your Upcoming Colonoscopy and/or Endoscopy
- Information for Your Upcoming Colonoscopy and/or Endoscopy (Spanish)
- Information for Your Upcoming Colonoscopy and/or Endoscopy (Chinese)
- Patient Rights
- California Advance Health Care Directive
- Total Joint Replacement Hip Patient Booklet
- Total Joint Replacement Hip Patient Booklet (Chinese)
- Total Joint Replacement Hip Patient Booklet (Spanish)
PAMF Surgery Center, Mountain View Welcome Video
Two-minute video welcoming patients to the Surgery Center and letting them know what to expect.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to Wear or Bring
On the day of your procedure, wear casual, loose-fitting clothing and flat shoes. We will provide you with a surgical cap, gown and surgical slippers to wear during your stay. We will keep your clothing and personal items in a bag for safekeeping. Feel free to bring reading materials. Cell phones may be needed to contact someone for transportation following your procedure; but consider writing down contact numbers.
A photo ID or insurance card are also required.
The following services are available at this location.