Some back and musculoskeletal conditions, especially those that are mild or have not caused physiological damage, respond well to hands-on chiropractic care. Our trained, licensed chiropractic professionals use manipulation techniques and a range of gentle modalities to adjust or move the spinal structure into proper alignment, which can reduce pain and improve function.
At Sutter’s Institute for Health & Healing, our highly trained specialists incorporate a variety of techniques and evidence-based therapies in physical medicine, ergonomic correction, and nutrition to support patients tackling immediate health challenges. In addition to chiropractic services, we offer complementary therapies including orthopedic massage and myofascial release.
We treat conditions including:
- Spinal and musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic and acute pain conditions
- Accident-related injuries
- Head pain including tension, migraine, TMJ, ear infections, and sinus distress
- Chronic health conditions such as digestive issues and fatigue