Hospice of the Valley provides Santa Clara County with grief and bereavement support services, helping individuals and families cope with a life transition such as death, divorce, retirement, infertility, chronic illness, job loss or relocation.
Whether you prefer the help of a trained professional in individual sessions or you want to lean on and draw strength from other people who are grieving, the Center for Grief and Loss offers support to best meet your needs. The center offers services to help you manage your grief process in a healthy way through:
- Individual grief support sessions with professionally trained therapists or supervised marriage and family therapists.
- Therapist trainees or interns.
- Grief support groups.
- Educational sessions on grief.
- Annual memorial service events.
- Getting through the holidays workshop.
- Biannual Children’s Night Out Program.
For more information, call (408) 559-5614.