You have the option to manage your respiratory condition and other health needs where it’s most comfortable and convenient—in your home. Sutter Care at Home provides comprehensive respiratory care devices and home medical equipment services to support your safety and well-being.
Helping You Breathe Easier
If you suffer from asthma, emphysema, sleep apnea or other pulmonary illness, we offer specialized respiratory treatments and devices to improve quality of life. Board-certified respiratory care practitioners and other staff provide ongoing support and education to help you manage your condition.
Your care options include:
- CPAP and bi-level therapies
- Nebulizers, aerosol systems and suction machines
- Oxygen concentrators, cylinders, transfilling systems and conserving devices
Equipment for Your Needs
When you need home medical equipment or supplies, we’ve got you covered. Our experienced home health staff offers timely delivery and setup, as well as instruction for you and your caregivers on the operation, safety and maintenance of your equipment to enhance your comfort and independence.
Home medical equipment includes:
- Ambulatory aids, such as wheelchairs, walkers, canes and crutches
- Bathroom aids, including bedside commodes, handheld showerheads and bath benches
- Hospital beds and patient lifts
For more information or to arrange for services, please call (800) 281-1764.
We serve people with respiratory care and home medical equipment needs in communities in the East Bay and Sacramento-Sierra regions. This includes the counties of Alameda, Colusa, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba.