The Sutter network has family practice, internal medicine, pediatric and specialty care providers with experience and training in providing medical services to transgender and gender non-binary patients.
Our resources and providers can help you or your loved one navigate the healthcare needs specific to gender diversity in a compassionate, safe space:
- Behavioral health services including therapy, medication management and letters to support gender-affirming medical care for established patients.
- Gender-affirming surgeries and procedures.
- Gender-affirming voice and hormone therapy options to feminize or masculinize a gender diverse patient’s appearance.
- A pediatric gender care program to help families and providers learn how to support gender-diverse children in their journey.
- A primary care referral process to help patients find a provider who meets their needs.
Talk to your primary care provider about your healthcare needs and they can assist you with next steps. If you need to establish care or have any questions about our gender care program in the Bay Area, contact the gender care advocate at (650) 853-6740 or email@example.com.