Many people experience an occasional headache. But if you experience migraine, cluster, tension or other severe headaches, you know how debilitating they can be. Fortunately, headache specialists in the Sutter Health network can help.
If you have frequent or intense headaches, headache clinics and care from neurologists with specialized training in headaches and migraine may help. Many neurologists in the Sutter Health network also serve as headache researchers. Staying on the leading edge helps ensure that our patients have access to promising new treatments.
Headache services can include:
- Comprehensive neurological evaluation.
- Personalized treatment plans based on your needs.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging.
- Botox injections for the treatment of chronic migraine.
- Nerve blocks.
- Trigger point injections.
- Dedicated headache clinics, including the Headache Clinic at CPMC.