Whether you’re recovering from a sports injury or living with a chronic condition, physical therapists at Mills-Peninsula can help you improve strength, mobility and coordination.
Beginning with a thorough evaluation of your functional abilities, strengths and weaknesses, your physical therapist works with you to set attainable goals and achieve them through a customized program. In addition, your physical therapist provides recommendation for a home exercise program.
Our experienced team uses a hands-on approach that is not available in many facilities. Many of our therapists have advanced training in manual therapy, sports medicine, geriatric care, rheumatological care and neurological interventions.
Our physical therapists specialize in treating:
- Orthopedic injury and dysfunction
- Joint replacements
- Arthritis syndromes
- Gait and balance impairments
- Movement and neurological disorders
We offer additional services including:
- Assistive device training
- Balance training and fall prevention
- Gait training
- Electrical stimulation
- Hot and cold treatments
- Injury prevention education
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Therapy Program
- Manual therapy
- Pain management
- Patient, family and caregiver education
- Range of motion exercises
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Strength training
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Outpatient Rehabilitation at (650) 696-4315.