Whether you have a hip fracture or tennis elbow, working with a sports injury or orthopedic rehabilitative medicine specialist can help you regain mobility, strength and flexibility. Mills-Peninsula's therapists and rehab specialists work with you to develop a thorough restorative program designed to get you back to the activities you love.
In addition to physical and occupational therapies, we provide highly specialized services such as orthopedic rehabilitation for those who’ve undergone joint replacement, repair or reconstruction surgery.
We offer services including:
- Fracture and surgical rehabilitation
- Progressive exercise therapy
- Strength training and conditioning
- Pain management
- Customized splints for hand therapy
- Repetitive strain injury care and education
- Prevention and joint protection education