Obstetricians at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation deliver babies at leading hospitals in San Francisco and the North Bay.
- California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital in Santa Rosa
Throughout Sutter Health, family-centered birth centers have earned honors including:
- Baby Friendly Hospital Designations.
- Joint Commission Gold Seals of Approval.
- “A” Grades in The Leapfrog Group’s® Spring 2015 Hospital Safety Score℠.
- Lower than state and national averages for elective deliveries according to the independent Leapfrog Group and the Department of Health and Human Services Hospital Compare.
- Better than target averages for maternal care according to the independent Leapfrog Group measures.
If you opt for one of the many forms of natural childbirth, our staff is there to offer coaching and comfort. Should you decide that you want something more for pain, many of our locations offer obstetrical anesthesiologists 24 hours a day.