Protect yourself and your family from illnesses we have the power to prevent. At Sutter Walk-In Care, we make it easy and safe to get your recommended immunizations, including:
- COVID-19 (by appointment only)
- Flu (age 6 months+)
- Hepatitis A and B (ages 18+)
- HPV (Gardasil® 9)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis (Menactra®)
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13® and Pneumovax® 23)
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- Whooping cough, tetanus and diptheria (Tdap)
Sutter Walk-In Care is open daily from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, including most holidays. We offer treatment for everyday illnesses in addition to providing vaccinations:
- Book COVID-19 vaccination.
- All other appointments: Find a location and book a visit or call (800) 972-5547.
All adults and children at least 18months of age or older are welcomed at Sutter Walk-In Care. You don’t need to have a Sutter-affiliated doctor to visit Sutter Walk-In Care.