Protect yourself and your family from illnesses we have the power to prevent. At Sutter Walk-In Care, we make it easy and safe to get your recommended immunizations, including:
- Hepatitis A and B (ages 18+)
- HPV (Gardasil® 9)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis (Menactra®)
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13® and Pneumovax® 23)
- Shingles (Shingrix)
- Td — Tetanus and Diptheria
- Tdap — Whooping Cough, Tetanus and Diptheria
- DTaP — Diptheria, Tetanus and Pertussis
Please note: Sutter Walk-In Care does not provide vaccinations for infants under the age of 18 months.
We can explain why each vaccine is necessary and answer any questions you might have.
Sutter Walk-In Care offers treatment for everyday illnesses in addition to providing vaccinations. Open daily from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, including most holidays. No appointment is needed. Just drop by. If you prefer to make an appointment, call us at (800) 972-5547.
All adults and children at least 18-months of age or older are welcomed at Sutter Walk-In Care.