Sutter SeniorCare PACE is a nonprofit health plan designed exclusively for frail older adults in Sacramento County. PACE, which stands for “Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly,” provides high quality comprehensive home and community-based healthcare services to participants, always anticipating problems to help you avoid hospitalization and prevent premature nursing home placement.
Providing Services You Need to Thrive
Sutter SeniorCare PACE brings a team of senior healthcare professionals together to provide the coordinated health services you need to live safely in your community. Our Quality Assessment and Improvement Program supports our commitment to deliver high quality support, always striving for improvements to ensure your care is appropriate, effective and efficient.
Benefits covered by Sutter SeniorCare PACE include:
- Primary Care Physician
- Medical Specialist
- Acute Hospital Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Dental, Vision, Podiatry and Audiology
- Laboratory and X-ray
- Preventive Healthcare
- Medications, Supplies and Medical Equipment
- Ambulance Service
- Emergency Room Care
Adult Day Healthcare
- Nursing Care
- Social Services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Recreational Therapy and Exercise
- Dietary Counseling
- Personal Care (Bathing, Hair and Nail Care)
- Health Education
- Lunch and Snacks
In-Home Healthcare and Support
- Nursing Care
- Homemaker and Chore Services
- Meal Delivery
- Personal Care
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 55 years old.
- Live in one of our zip code service areas.
- Be eligible for nursing home level of care as determined by the State of California.
- Be able to live at home or in a community setting without jeopardizing your health or safety.
Sutter SeniorCare PACE is located at:
444 N. 3rd Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Adult Day Health Center Hours of Operation: 9:00 am — 2:00 pm
Clinic Hours of Operation: 9:00 am — 12:30 pm and 1:00 pm — 4:30 pm
To make a referral, please contact the Sutter SeniorCare PACE Community Outreach department at (833) 560-7223 or (TTY) (916) 887-5890. We can also be reached via email at SSCIntake@sutterhealth.org.
Health and Wellness
In Your Corner
Social isolation isn’t a normal part of aging. Learn how to build and maintain connections.