An open-label study for patients with vitilgo to assess how ruxolitinib cream works in combination with phototherapy. Eligible participants will receive treatment free of charge while participating. Study participation lasts about 56 weeks.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Adolescents age 12 to 17, and adults
- A clinical diagnosis of nonsegmental vitiligo with depigmented area including all of the following:
- ≥ 0.5 F-VASI on the face
- ≥ 3.0 T-VASI (body areas not including the face)
- Total body vitiligo area (facial and nonfacial) not exceeding 10% BSA.
3. Agree to discontinue all agents used to treat vitiligo from screening through the final safety follow-up visit. Over-the-counter preparations deemed acceptable by the investigator and camouflage makeups are permitted.