CPMC Mission Bernal Campus & Orthopedic Institute
- This location is part of Sutter Health's California Pacific Medical Center.
- Open 24 hours/day
About CPMC Mission Bernal Campus & Orthopedic Institute
The Mission Bernal Campus offers comprehensive medical services, including:
- 24-hour emergency care. The Emergency Department entrance is located on 27th Street.
- Acute Care for the Elderly (ACE) Unit.
- Mission Bernal Women's Clinic for pregnancy and gynecologic care.
- Orthopedic care, including total joint replacement.
Opened in 2019, the Mission Bernal Hospital is a clean, green and seismic-safe building.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are this location's visiting hours?
Our current visiting hours are from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Please confirm visitation rules and hours with the hospital.
Does this location offer a shuttle service?
Is there a cafeteria or eatery at this location?
Our staff are committed to making all reasonable accommodations to ensure that the special needs of patients and visitors with disabilities are addressed.
Accessible Entrances: The main hospital entrance at 3555 Cesar Chavez Street is wheelchair accessible.
Accessible Shuttle: For accessible shuttle service, call the main hospital number at (415) 600-6000.
For questions or concerns, please call California Pacific's Disability Access Coordinator at (415) 600-7232.
The following services are available at this location.