Presidio Surgery Center
- This location is part of Sutter Health's Surgery Center Division.
About Presidio Surgery Center
Policy Statement: Presidio Surgery Center is committed to high-quality, accessible services. This includes ensuring that patients with disabilities have the same access to our facilities and services as patients without disabilities.
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Shuttle Service
- Accessible Entrances (Wheelchair Access)
- Assistance for People Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing, Assistive Listening Systems
- Assistance for People Who are Blind or Have Visual Impairments
- Assistance for People Who Have Speech Impairments
- Accessible Equipment
- Wheel Chair Users
- Guide Dogs / Service Animals
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for pre-registration?
Please have these items available when you pre-register and whenever you come to the hospital for services:
- Your insurance card or information and a form of ID
- Your durable power of attorney for healthcare
- Your current medication list
- A form of payment if you have any co-pay
The following services are available at this location.
3875 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, CA 94609