California Pacific’s Regional Rehabilitation Center’s inpatient acute rehabilitation programs are designed for individuals who suffer complex or catastrophic injury or illness. We provide intensive rehabilitation therapy to optimize mobility and function for conditions including:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Deformity
- Hip Fractures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Trauma
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neurologic Disorders
- Occupational Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
- Pulmonary Disease
Our rehabilitation team is committed to providing you with the quality, personalized care, which begins with an in-depth, interdisciplinary team assessment. Your rehabilitation program is designed to prevent health risks and to optimize your function, performance, productivity and quality of life. We emphasize a comprehensive and personalized approach to recovery that focuses on both physical and psychosocial well-being.
Components of the program include:
- Comprehensive medical supervision by a hospital-based, board-certified physiatrist specializing in rehabilitation.
- Coordinated rehabilitation team approach includes professional staff with expertise in care and treatment of individuals with rehabilitation needs.
- Certified rehabilitation registered nursing staff.
- Patient and family-centered case management to ensure appropriate patient and family support, counseling and education.
- Weekly interdisciplinary team conferences that provide clinical focus, define objectives, and update your treatment plan.
- Neurobehavioral program to tailor individualized care for patients with behavioral, emotional, cognitive and safety issues.
- Patient and family resource center with educational materials, computer and Internet access.
- Individualized therapy and pharmacological treatment to maximize individual outcomes and reduce complications.
- Rehabilitation engineering services for customized adaptive technologies and environmental modifications.
- Integrated complimentary medicine programs with the Institute for Health & Healing.
Specialty rehabilitation program components include:
Traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, cognitive therapy, aquatic therapy, massage therapy, family support groups, peer visitor programs, community reintegration programs, pulmonary and ventilator support (when necessary) and optional participation in clinical research programs.
On-site acute tertiary medical center services and over 800 specialists on the medical staff at California Pacific Medical Center support our rehabilitation services.