During labor and delivery, we put you and your family’s needs first. At Sutter Davis Hospital, our Birthing Center offers a variety of services and amenities, which can include:
- Highly skilled and compassionate obstetricians, midwives and nursing teams.
- Private, comfortable labor rooms.
- Convertible furniture for a partner or key support person to stay overnight with mother and baby.
- Birthing tubs, showers, birth balls, nitrous oxide and other tools to help moms cope during labor.
- A welcoming environment for older siblings and other visitors.
- Social workers for mothers and families in need of special support.
- Breastfeeding support and classes.
- Volunteer doulas to help moms during labor.