Call (800) 785-6091 to book an in-person tour of our birth center.
With nearly 20 obstetricians, nurse-midwives and specialists in high-risk pregnancy and neonatal care, the teams at Sutter Davis Hospital provide compassionate, family-centered support during every stage of your pregnancy. Our family-centered facility encourages individual preferences and participation in the birthing process and beyond.
Prenatal Care and Testing
Our OB/Gyns, certified nurse-midwives and high-risk doctors, called maternal-fetal medicine specialists, offer comprehensive support during your pregnancy. We provide the full spectrum of prenatal care, including diagnostic testing, advanced imaging and neonatal specialty care.
Labor and Delivery
Our family-centered birth center provides everything you need for a safe, healthy delivery. Each labor and delivery room is large, comfortable and private, allowing mothers, family and friends to share in the birth experience. We also offer water births and a volunteer doula program.
Our facility has earned accolades including:
- Women’s Choice Award for “Best in Obstetrics” for 2017
- Baby-Friendly Hospital designation, awarded by the World Health Organization and the United Nations Children’s Fund
- National Quality Award from the Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Program
- One of the “Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation” per Truven Health Analytics
- “A” grades in The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Scores