Memorial's Family Birthing Center blends personalized attention and a warm environment with state-of-the-art obstetrical care. Our goal is to provide a safe and pleasant birthing experience for you and your newborn. The Birthing Center's policies are designed to promote family togetherness in a secure environment.
- Highly skilled nursing team.
- Private, comfortable labor rooms.
- Wireless monitors that allow laboring mothers to walk outside their rooms without interrupting fetal heart rate monitoring.
- Convertible furniture for a partner or key support person to stay overnight with mother and baby.
- Showers, birth balls and other tools to help reduce pain during labor.
- Newborn care classes for new parents.
- A welcoming environment for older siblings and other visitors.
- Social workers for mothers and families in need of special support.
- Breastfeeding support and classes.