Personal attention, access and service set apart concierge medicine. Concierge doctors like those at PAMF Encina Practice in the Bay Area see fewer patients in order to build deeper relationships. When you choose concierge medicine, you receive:
- Doctor visits when and where you need them – at home or in the clinic or hospital.
- Assistance in coordinating your care with medical specialists and emergency room physicians.
- Guidance with clinical decisions, helping to ensure your decisions are medically informed.
- Telephone access to a concierge team clinician.
- Appointments are generally available within hours of your request.
- After-hours and weekend access to a concierge clinician (usually your own).
- Longer appointments so you have more time with your doctor.
- A holistic approach to prevention and recovery.
- Assistance in scheduling appointments with other healthcare providers.
- Guidance in preparing insurance claims and other paperwork.
Participation in a concierge medicine practice requires a monthly membership fee.