Video Visit Appointments
Get virtual care with your clinician or a Sutter Walk-In Care clinician. Book a Video Visit through My Health Online to stay on top of your health.
Schedule or Join a Visit
Sign in to My Health Online to schedule or join a Video Visit.
New to My Health Online?
Create an account to make a Video Visit appointment.
Test Your Device
Sign in to test your device up to 15 minutes before your visit. Please allow more time to prepare if you’re using a computer with a web camera.
Video Visit Basics
Available hours for your care team are shown in My Health Online. Sutter Walk-In Care clinicians are available daily, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, and most holidays, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Video Visits may be covered by insurance and have a co-pay similar to an in-office visit. Contact your insurance company about coverage and patient responsibility.
Video Visits for patients 3 months or older can be booked with your care team. Visits with a Sutter Walk-In Care clinician are for patients 18 months or older who live in California.
Talk to a Doctor Right From Home
- Launch and sign in to your My Health Online app.
- Choose a visit with your doctor or a Sutter Walk-In Care clinician.
- Check the list of conditions that can be addressed through telehealth.
- Select a time that works for you.
- Confirm your information is correct and book your appointment.