The stresses of daily life can cause everyone to feel down now and then. But if those bad days are coming more often or becoming more severe, or they are causing serious disruption to your daily life, it is time to get some help.
California Pacific Medical Center offers experienced therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists who can assess and treat a wide range of behavioral health issues, including the most complex disorders. We provide comprehensive and compassionate care.
We can help you and your family members with many mental health issues, including:
- Anxiety and depression disorders.
- Medication monitoring.
- Mental health issues arising from severe or chronic medical illness. (Services available to CPMC patients at specific clinics.)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Perinatal depression or anxiety related to pregnancy or childbirth.
- Psychotic disorders.
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
If you’re having trouble coping with emotional events in your life, such as work or family problems, a child’s behavioral issues, the aftermath of a traumatic event or the loss of a loved one, experienced counselors and specialists can guide you through them.
Don’t wait until your mental health issues get worse or become disabling. Let us help you recover from behavioral health disorders, learn coping mechanisms and restore balance to your life.