As a woman, your health needs change throughout your life in important ways. The gynecologists, urogynecologists and breast health experts at CPMC, part of the Sutter Health network, understand these changing needs. We offer services including wellness exams, family planning and treatment for a wide range of gynecologic conditions.
We put an emphasis on preventive care to ensure you catch any problems as early as possible. If you need treatment, we partner with you to determine the most effective course of action, preferring non-invasive or minimally-invasive procedures whenever possible.
Our facilities have earned numerous awards for quality and compassionate care in gynecology and women’s health. CPMC was recognized as one of the nation’s top 50 hospitals for gynecology in 2015-16 by the U.S. News & World Report.
We offer a number of specialized women’s health programs and resources, including:
- Center for Women's Health Care
- Mission Bernal Women's Clinic
- Institute for Health and Healing
- Perinatal Health and Wellness Program
- Sister to Sister Breast Health Program
- Ovarian and Reproductive Cancer Recovery Program
- Community Health Resource Center
- Women’s Health Resource Center
We also offer massage therapy services and yoga classes at our Women’s Health Resource Center.