Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation has partnered with Stanford Children’s Health and Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital to provide comprehensive, compassionate and supportive medical care for infants, children and adolescents with diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and clinical management for our young patients and their families.
These conditions include:
- Adrenal disorders such as congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Cushing’s disease and adrenal insufficiency.
- Calcium, phosphorus, parathyroid and vitamin D disorders.
- Genetic abnormalities associated with hormonal disorders, such as Klinefelter’s and Turner’s Syndromes.
- Growth disorders, including short and tall stature.
- Hypoglycemia due to hyperinsulinism or pituitary dysfunction.
- Pituitary disorders.
- Thyroid disorders.
- Pubertal disorders such as delayed adolescence and sexual precocity.
- Sexual differentiation and development disorders, including congenital ambiguous genitalia.
- Water regulation disorders, including diabetes insipidus.
Pediatric Specialty Care at SPMF
For more than a century, the Sutter Health network has been caring for children in San Francisco. In partnership with Stanford Children’s Health, we at SPMF provide care in more than 25 pediatric specialty areas, enabling children of all ages to receive heartfelt pediatric care.