If you have type 1 diabetes, or if you require insulin injections to manage type 2 diabetes, Sutter care centers have insulin pump management, training and support.
Through our program, you can:
- Learn about insulin pump therapy, its benefits and challenges.
- Determine if insulin pump therapy is right for you.
- Learn about different pumps and select the model you prefer.
- Receive training and practice on how to use your pump.
- Adjust your insulin delivery, as needed.
- Participate in an insulin pump users support group.
You may also take part in an insulin pump class or individual training sessions if you currently use a pump but are interested in exploring newer options, including pumps with continuous glucose monitoring features. Talk to your doctor about how to enroll in a program.
Services Near You
1375 Sutter Street
Suites 208 and 308
San Francisco, CA 94109