Welcome to a new vision for primary care that delivers a holistic and highly personalized approach to your health. As a clinic of the Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, our integrative medicine services at the Institute for Health and Healing include both conventional medical approaches and evidence-based complementary therapies to address your healthcare needs.
Clinicians at the integrative primary care clinic offer the types of services you receive at most primary care offices, such as annual physicals, flu shots and urgent appointments. However, our team of specialists expands that care beyond the treatment of symptoms to address your mind, body and spiritual needs.
At the clinic, you have onsite access to a team of integrative medicine providers who partner with you to establish a personal care plan based on your needs. We offer plenty of support to achieve your goals, such as changing your lifestyle and behavior, improving physical comfort, increasing energy and vitality and increasing spiritual fulfillment.
We also offer onsite comprehensive treatment options, coordinated by your primary care practitioner with easy access to Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, osteopathy, chiropractic care, massage, nutrition and other therapeutic services. Our model of care brings together the best of holistic and modern medicine with the compassion of a caring touch.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive care for acute, complex and chronic medical conditions, as well as annual physicals, health maintenance and immunizations.
- Personalized preventative medicine, nutritional support, behavioral health services, fitness planning, group visits and health education.
- A team approach to care that explores all avenues of health and healing in partnership with patients.
- Convenience with same-day appointments, extended office hours, in-house lab testing, an onsite store and convenient parking.
- Access to leading integrative medicine experts for consultations and second opinions.
An Institute for Health and Healing Integrative Medicine Primary Care membership program is in the works. Stay tuned for information about the health-enhancing amenities we plan to offer and the benefits of joining our community. For more information about our services, please see our Integrative Medicine Primary Care FAQ.
Our clinic is located at 2300 California Street, Suite 202, San Francisco, CA 94115. The entrance is located on the Webster Street side of the building. To contact us, call (415) 600-3503.