Welcome to the Pacific Primary Care, a collaboration between Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation and California Pacific Medical Center. We provide primary care for adult patients from a wide variety of backgrounds through a team-based approach.
Our center provides preventive care, acute care and management of chronic diseases, such as high blood pressure and diabetes. We also offer a variety of specialty services both on-site and through the Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation’s network of advanced specialty care.
Our team includes doctors, nurses and medical assistants. We speak English, Cantonese, Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean, German and French. Physicians include faculty as well as resident physicians of the CPMC Internal Medicine Residency Program. The resident physicians are supervised by experienced faculty physicians and provide direct patient care.
Our services include:
- Same day and urgent appointments with after-hours care.
- On-site advice nurses who can answer your questions.
- MyHealthOnline system with access to test results online, email access to your physician, appointment requests and refill requests for medications.
- On-site blood tests for approved insurance plans.
- Walgreens pharmacy within the medical office building.
- Easy access to radiology services.
- On-site specialty care services, including allergy, dermatology, gastroenterology, geriatrics, HIV care, rheumatology and outpatient procedures.