Choose an excellent doctor who takes the time to truly get to know you. Family medicine and internal medicine doctors at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation are here to partner with you and your family through every stage of life. Whether you’re sick or just want some good health advice, primary care doctors help you feel your best. Our network also includes doctors who specialize in areas such as:
- Pediatric Services
- Gynecology and Women's Health
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Services
- HIV Medicine — Doctors at SPMF who have specialized experience offer primary care for people with HIV at our 45 Castro Street, 3801 Sacramento Street and 899 Valencia Street locations. They can help you personalize and manage your medication plan, as well as collaborate with other specialists in your continued care.
We also offer an Anticoagulation Clinic at our 899 Valencia Street and 3801 Sacramento Street locations.
You’re busy, and we understand. Make it easy to take care of your health. With most primary care doctors at SPMF, you can:
- Email your doctor any time
- Make appointments online
- Check your medical record and test results from your smartphone