The pediatric urology specialists at CPMC provide comprehensive and compassionate care for children of all ages who have a wide range of urological conditions.
Our pediatric urology services are staffed by doctors from Stanford’s Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. We offer a full range of the most advanced clinical techniques to diagnose, manage and even eliminate urologic disorder symptoms in infants, children and adolescents. Children are treated with noninvasive procedures whenever possible.
Our team treats:
- Enuresis (bedwetting)
- Congenital conditions
- Hydrocele (accumulation of fluid)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) — Medication information (PDF) English | Spanish
- Urinary tract tumors
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Penile abnormalities
- Undescended testicle
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Posterior urethral valves
- Vesicoureteral reflux (backward flow of urine)
- Hydronephrosis (stretching of the area where urine collects in the kidneys)