Damage to your brain from an illness or injury changes your life. It can interfere with your ability to think and move and can also lead to behavioral changes that affect your emotions and personality. The Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program and the Outpatient Brain Injury Program at California Pacific Regional Rehabilitation Center provide compassionate, integrated programs to address these significant needs.
We emphasize a comprehensive, personalized approach to recovery that focuses on both your physical and psychosocial well-being so you can achieve your best function at home, in your community and while engaged in your favorite activities. We encourage education throughout the journey for both you and your family.
We’re committed to wide-ranging medical management, therapeutic interventions, state-of-the-art technologies, complementary therapies and a warm, healing atmosphere to maximize your recovery.
California Pacific Regional Rehabilitation Center offers a multi-level continuum of services. We’re accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), signifying excellence in acute physical rehabilitation. Our program highlights include:
- On-site, 24-hour services and more than 800 specialists.
- Comprehensive medical supervision by a board-certified physiatrist who specializes in brain injury rehabilitation.
- A transdisciplinary rehab team with expertise in care and treatment of brain injury patients.
- Patient- and family-centered case management to ensure you get the support, counseling and education you need before and after you return to your daily life.
- Customized therapy and medication trials to enhance cognition, reduce complications and maximize outcomes.
- Weekly transdisciplinary team conferences to provide clinical focus, define short- and long-term goals and evaluate treatment plans.
- Small-group and social environment treatments to promote awareness, insight, interaction, peer support and effective problem solving.
- A patient and family resource center with computer and internet access.
Teams for Acute Brain Injury and Community Integration Day Programs
Our transdisciplinary team approach for brain injury rehabilitation includes such specialists as:
- Board-certified physiatrists
- Certified rehabilitation nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Respiratory therapists
- Case managers
- Peer support
- Pastoral care
Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Referrals/Questions
(415) 558-7056 (Fax)
Outpatient Therapy Services (PT, OT, Speech Therapy)
(855) 354-2778, Option 3
(855) 771-9454 (Fax)