- The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- The American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- The American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
- Health Physics Society (HPS)
- California Society of Radiologic Technologists (CSRT)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA)
- Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA)
- The Joint Commission (JCAHO)
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Joint Review Committee on Educational Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
- International Committee on Radiation Protection (ICRP)
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC)
IMPORTANT: Any person who possesses a source of radiation subject to licensure or registration is required to post a current copy of California Code of Regulations Title 17, Division 1, Chapter 5, Subchapter 4, along with a copy of the referenced 10 CFR 20 (January 1, 2013).
An official hard copy of those regulations can be obtained from California Regulatory Code Supplement. Publications are available by mail at: 300 Capitol Mall, Suite 1250, Sacramento, CA 95814 or by calling; (916) 323-6225 and asking for the "Radiologic Health Branch" or "Radiology Package (includes 10 CFR 20)" products.
Also can be obtained through Barclays California Code of Regulations by mail at; Barclays West, A Thomson Reuters Business, 425 Market Street, Fourth Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105 or by calling (800) 888-3600.
These links are subject to change. If hard copies with current updates are not available, a periodic review of the links is needed to assure their accuracy.
- Title 17. Division 1. Chapter 5. Subchapter 4.0. Subchapter 4.5 Subchapter 4.7
- 10 CFR 20
- 10 CFR 35
- Guide for Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Education Online
- California State Department of Public Health
- Nevada State Department of Public Health
- Mammography Facility Surveys, Mammography Equipment Evaluations, and Medical Physicist Qualification Requirements under MQSA
- Mammography Equipment Evaluations
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Accreditation