The Palo Alto Medical Foundation accepts requests for sponsorship and program support from community organizations in our service areas. We review requests that support health-related programs and services that align with PAMF’s giving priorities.
Requesting organizations should have a health-focused program, service or event that achieves measurable goals and outcomes. We reserve the right to determine whether a request meets the eligibility requirements.
PAMF Giving Priorities
PAMF annually determines its giving priorities to guide our decisions in providing sponsorship and program support. Goals include:
- Improve access to health care and support services for vulnerable and at-risk populations.
- Improve the education about and prevention of health problems resulting from various social and environmental issues.
- Improve the capacity of safety net services and providers.
Filling out this online request does NOT guarantee funding. PAMF does not consider funding requests from the following types of organizations or for the following activities (additional restrictions may apply):
- Alumni groups, universities, individual schools, PTAs, Boosters and Parent Clubs.
- Money used as dues.
- Money for entry fees to charitable races, walks, etc.
- Subscription fees for publications.
- Monetary contributions or sponsorship of individual sport teams or athletic programs.
- Individuals and/or personal requests such as scholarships, individual tuition, payment for educational purposes, conferences, etc.
- Religious events. PAMF may consider a grant or scholarship to a faith-based organization if it provides a secular program that serves the broader community.
- Political campaigns. As a nonprofit organization, PAMF is legally prohibited from funding political campaigns.
If this is a request for an event, please consider the timeframes below for submitting your application. Incomplete applications will delay the review process. Requests are reviewed on a quarterly basis.
|Submit By:||Notified By:|
|February 15||April 15|
|May 15||July 15|
|August 15||October 15|
|November 15||January 15|
Sponsorship and Program Support Procedure
Requests for sponsorships and program support may be submitted throughout the year. Requests are reviewed quarterly. All requests must be submitted using the Online Sponsorship and Program Support Application. Submit your requests early with the required documents.
- Fill out the Online Sponsorship and Program Support Application.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received. You will have the opportunity to submit additional information at that time.
- At the end of the calendar year, please send us a one-page letter on letterhead outlining how the funds supported your organization, project or event. This letter is required for future funding consideration.
Sponsorship: Event Information
If you are requesting sponsorship of an event that involves the need for graphics, please let us know so that we can supply logo graphics and proper phrasing of our name. Please provide us with detailed graphics specifications.
We would also like to know:
- If you will have print materials such as programs, how many materials will be circulated?
- If you will have banners, what size will they be and where will they be shown?
- If you will use ads, such as program ads, where will they be placed and what are the dimensions?
- Who is the primary audience for the sponsorship materials?
- If your request is granted, we will work with you to get you the necessary graphics materials.
After the Event or Project
At the end of the calendar year, please submit a letter on letterhead to PAMF outlining how the grant or sponsorship supported your organization. The letter should include the service provided, approximate number of people served, and a description of the program’s importance to specific community members or the community at large.
For questions, please contact:
Robela M. Cruz
Project Manager, PAMF Education Division