At Palo Alto Medical Foundation, you gain access to a network of experts who provide advanced treatment for complex conditions of the brain and spine. Our team of neurologists and neurosurgeons work with you to determine the best treatment plan for issues involving all aspects of the nervous system.
PAMF’s team of neurologists help treat a wide range of disorders, including:
- Diseases caused by genetic factors, such as Huntington’s disease and muscular dystrophy.
- Headache disorders such as migraine, cluster headache and tension headache.
- Problems with nervous system development, such as spina bifida.
- Degenerative diseases, where nerve cells are damaged or die, such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Diseases of the blood vessels that supply the brain, such as stroke.
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain.
- Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy.
- Cancer, such as brain tumors.
Neurosurgical experts at PAMF provide advanced treatment of complex conditions of the brain, spine and central nervous system, including complex surgery for tumors of the brain and spinal cord and comprehensive care for spinal degenerative disease. Using leading-edge technologies and techniques, doctors and staff ensure that you receive exemplary and compassionate care and support.