For your convenience, PAMF offers a full range of imaging services at convenient locations throughout Alameda, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Mateo counties.
What are Imaging Services?
Medical imaging, also referred to as radiology, is a medical specialty focused on creating highly detailed pictures of the inside of the body using a variety of advanced imaging technologies, including:
- Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound, a painless procedure for women with dense breasts that can find small cancers that mammography may miss.
- Computed Aided Tomography (CT)
- Digital Mammography, enabling shorter exams and faster results provided in comfortable facilities equipped with private consultation rooms.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Gastrointestinal Scans (GI scans)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
Why Choose Us?
At the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, you will find a rare combination of the best equipment in the hands of the best people. Our imaging centers are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and meet the highest standards in medical imaging.
Our imaging services departments are comprised of an unparalleled team of imaging professionals who use the latest technologies and techniques to ensure that the diagnostic information they yield is extremely accurate and helpful in diagnosing your medical problem.