Whether you need help recovering from an accident or a stroke, physical therapy and rehabilitation specialists at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation can design a personal treatment program to help you regain function and independence.
Our experienced occupational therapists, hand therapists, physical therapists and other skilled specialists provide education, hands-on techniques and exercises customized to treat your injury or condition.
Our services include:
- Active Release Technique, a type of soft tissue mobilization therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Augmented soft tissue mobilization, a therapy for regenerating soft tissue
- Caregiver and family education
- Manual therapy
- Orthotic and prosthetic training
- Return to sport training
- Specialized programs and equipment
- Specialized services for cancer patients