Whether you need help recovering from an accident or a stroke, physical therapy and rehabilitation specialists at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation can design a personal treatment program to help you regain function and independence.
Our experienced occupational therapists, hand therapists, physical therapists and other skilled specialists provide education, hands-on techniques and exercises customized to treat your injury or condition.
PAMF Physical Therapy centers are located across the Bay Area. For some therapies, telehealth appointments may be appropriate and can be as effective as in-person care. Your physical therapist can guide you to the best type of care for you.
Our services include:
- Active Release Technique, a type of soft tissue mobilization therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Augmented soft tissue mobilization, a therapy for regenerating soft tissue
- Caregiver and family education
- Manual therapy
- Orthotic and prosthetic training
- Return to sport training
- Specialized programs and equipment
- Specialized services for cancer patients