Infancy, childhood and adolescence are incredibly important periods in healthy development. As a parent, you can assist your child during these exciting, and sometimes challenging years, by working closely with your pediatrician to establish healthy behaviors, follow preventive care guidelines and manage common illnesses and injuries.
More than 160 primary care pediatricians at PAMF offer a full range of services, from newborn care and well-child visits to immunizations. All of our conveniently located pediatric departments offer extended hours with friendly, knowledgeable providers.
Primary care pediatricians at PAMF partner with hundreds of pediatric specialists. Some of our specialty services include:
- Allergy and Immunology Care
- Asthma Management Programs
- Autism Assessment and Treatment
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health Services
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program
- Hearing Assessment and Treatment
- Heart and Vascular
- Lipidology Program
- Pediatric Exercise Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- Prediabetes Services
- Sports Medicine
- Vision Care
- Weight Management and Nutrition Services
Pediatrics Extended Hours
Some PAMF pediatric offices offer extended hours for general office visits related to illness or well-child checkups. Contact your doctor's office directly to see if they offer after-hours appointments.