East Bay AIDS Center (EBAC)
- This location is part of Sutter Health's Alta Bates Summit Medical Center.
About East Bay AIDS Center (EBAC)
People living with HIV and AIDS can find hands-on support, medical treatments, complementary therapies, and educational services at the Alta Bates Summit East Bay AIDS Center (EBAC). Our program is led by a multidisciplinary team of caring professionals, offering you comprehensive services throughout the continuum of HIV disease.
- Primary HIV medical care
- Access to clinical trials
- 24-hour availability of the EBAC primary care physician
- Special programs for youth and women
- Advice from expert nursing staff via telephone during operating hours
- Case management
- Aerosolized Pentamidine administration
- Inravenous medication administration
- Support groups
5730 Telegraph Avenue
Oakland, CA 94609