Sutter Coast Community Clinic, located behind the hospital, provides services for adults and children in Del Norte and Curry counties. Our services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions, including chronic illnesses such as hypertension and diabetes, as well as minor problems such as colds and other infections.
- Complete obstetrical care, including prenatal visits, management of delivery and postpartum care.
- Preventive care exams.
- Complete "well-child check" examinations and immunizations.
- Admission to the hospital and inpatient care for serious conditions.
- Newborn exams in the hospital.
- Management of complicated gynecological problems such as abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain and abnormal pap smears.
- Surgical services including hysterectomy, permanent sterilization, repairs of pelvic prolapse, and other gynecological and urological procedures.
780 East Washington Blvd., Crescent City, CA 95531
Obstetrics and Gynecology: (707) 464-5974
Family Medicine and Pediatrics: