We offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient programs to treat addiction, including:
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Community Meetings for Addiction Recovery
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment at Mills-Peninsula
- Inpatient Stabilization
- Intensive Outpatient
No matter how you got started using drugs and alcohol – prescribed medications, illegal drugs, social drinking – the end result is generally the same. Over time, drugs and alcohol changed your brain, making it difficult if not impossible to make good decisions. Yet despite the negative consequences, you find it impossible to stop.
Mills-Peninsula’s substance abuse treatment services for drugs and alcohol are located at Mills-Peninsula Medical Center - San Mateo Campus in downtown San Mateo. All treatment is provided under the supervision of a multidisciplinary team that includes physicians who specialize in addiction medicine, family and chemical dependency therapists, specially trained nurses and occupational and recreation therapists.
Mills-Peninsula offers a complete range of substance abuse treatment solutions. We also provide support to your family members and friends.
Working together, we help you:
- Build a commitment to recovery
- Build a recovery-focused support system within the community.
- Establish early abstinence skills
- Establish a safe living environment, if needed
- Develop a relapse prevention plan to ensure your success
- Progress to a less intensive level of care