The Women’s Health Resource Center at CPMC provides women with support, health education and resources for well-being through classes, individual health consultations and special programs. We provide care for women coping with conditions, such as cancer, depression, arthritis, menopause and more. Our goal is to enable women of all ages, ethnic groups, socio-economic backgrounds, gender identities, and sexual orientations (including lesbians, and bisexuals) to take the very best care of themselves.
- Ovarian and Reproductive Cancer Recovery Program
- Cancer Care Boutique and Hair Loss Resources
- Massage Therapy
- Women’s Wellness Classes, including Yoga
- Health Education and Patient Advocacy
- Join WHRC's Circle of Giving through volunteering or charitable donations
Our services are open to the public. All are welcome.
3698 California Street, right side of lobby
San Francisco, CA 94118
Monday – Saturday, 9:30 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Call ahead for availability on Saturdays.
Closed on major holidays.