At PAMF’s Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Program, specialists evaluate children with a wide range of concerns, conditions and challenges that affect early development, learning, movement, general health and behavior.
- Understand the complex developmental processes your child in the context of their families and communities.
- Integrate biological, psychological, and social influences on development and behavior.
- Identify disorders of development and behavior throughout childhood.
- Prevent primary and secondary disorders in development and behavior.
We assist families and professionals with recommendations about each child's needs by providing diagnostic information, treatment options, management plans, consultation and support for families.
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics at PAMF neither performs psychoeducational nor neuropsychological assessments at this time. Please contact your child's school district or consider private options for these assessments.
- Provide timely and comprehensive evaluations using current standards of practice to help caregivers and referring providers better understand and assist children with developmental-behavioral delays or disabilities.
- Collaborate with primary care professionals and health educators to meet the developmental-behavioral needs in their communities.
- Innovate processes to identify at-risk children and improve their access to care.
How to Make an Appointment
Most appointments are by referral only from your primary care doctor. If your child has a PAMF doctor, please contact that doctor for an internal referral.
Please complete our pre-appointment form so it can be reviewed prior to your visit. This form must be completed along with the rest of the intake packet before an appointment can be made.
Please call (408) 523-3960 if your child is not a PAMF patient or if you have questions about the referral process.