Whether you have a hip fracture or tennis elbow, working with a licensed sports injury or orthopedic rehabilitative medicine specialist can help you regain mobility, strength and flexibility. Doctors, therapists and rehabilitative specialists at PAMF work with you to develop a thorough restorative program designed to get you back to the activities you love.
In addition to physical and occupational therapies, we provide highly specialized services such as orthopedic rehabilitation for those who’ve undergone joint replacement, repair or reconstruction surgery.
We offer services including:
- Fracture rehabilitation
- Progressive exercise therapy
- Strength training and conditioning
- Pain management
- Customized splints
- Repetitive strain injury care and education
- Return to sport training
- Prevention and joint protection education
- Sports medicine massage
- Massage for ongoing pain, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses
- Manual therapy