Reconnecting with your doctor after not seeing them for a while can be overwhelming. To help you manage your health, we've compiled some everyday questions for you to think about.
- What health goals should I set?
- What screening tests and vaccinations are recommended for me?
- Are my feelings of stress, sadness or anxiety normal?
- What lifestyle changes can help me improve my health and make sure my weight is in a healthy range?
- Will my family health history affect me?
- What vitamins are best for my overall health?
- How often should I go in for a checkup with my doctor?
Life is busy, but you're worth it. Your questions matter. If you ever have additional questions or if more time is needed, we encourage you to schedule a follow-up appointment.