Nearly 4 percent of all American babies are born with a birth defect that will affect the way their bodies function. The pediatric urology specialists at PAMF provide comprehensive and compassionate care for children of all ages who have a wide range of conditions, including:
- Adolescent varicocele (PDF)
- Bedwetting and daytime wetting (PDF) English | Spanish
- Bowel incontinence
- Disorders of sexual development
- Gynecological issues in girls
- Hydrocele — hernia/hydrocele (PDF) English | Spanish
- Hydronephrosis (PDF)
- Hypospadias (PDF) English | Spanish
- Undescended testes (PDF) English | Spanish
- Ureteral reflux
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs): medication information (PDF) English | Spanish
We also collaborate with pediatric oncology and radiology specialists across the Sutter Health network to treat tumors in bladders, kidneys and testes.
With an accurate diagnosis, we create a personalized treatment plan to help your child feel better. Depending on your child’s condition and needs, the treatment plan may include a combination of medication, surgery, physical therapy and follow-up tests.