Even if you’ve had trouble conceiving, there’s hope for a successful pregnancy thanks to medically advanced solutions. To meet your needs, we can select from a number of strategies — often in combination with each other — including:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Assisted reproductive technologies (ART), which includes IVF, third-party reproduction (egg and sperm donation) and other IVF-related technologies.
- Artificial insemination with your partner’s or donor sperm.
You’ll be supported by:
- PAMF’s skilled fertility team that regularly achieves excellent treatment outcomes.
- The PAMF Embryology Lab.
- Emotional support services and educational programs to assist you throughout your treatment.
- Financial navigators to help you understand and explore costs related to treatment options.
Special staff members dedicated to assisting new fertility patients can answer any questions you may have and will alert you to the forms and other information you’ll need to provide in advance of your first appointment. This information will give your doctor important details relevant to your reproductive care.