Trying to get pregnant or hoping to have a baby later? Palo Alto Medication Foundation’s fertility specialists take a comprehensive and compassionate approach to infertility care and fertility preservation.
We are proud to offer:
- Outstanding success rates for live birth and full-term pregnancies.
- Expert diagnosis and support from our medical teams, who have the highest level of training and education available in reproductive and fertility medicine.
- Financial navigators to help you understand fees, determine your insurance coverage and explore the best financial options.
- Access to our network of fertility support services, including counseling, alternative and complementary medicine options, classes, lectures and support groups.
- Three convenient locations across the San Francisco Bay Area, in San Jose/Los Gatos, Fremont and Palo Alto, California.
Our full range of services for fertility disorders and preservation for women and men include:
- Simple drug therapy.
- Advanced fertility treatments, such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization.
- Third-party reproduction, including egg donation, embryo donation and sperm donation.
- Reproductive surgery to improve your body’s ability to bear a child.
- Fertility preservation, including egg, embryo and sperm freezing.
All services are supported by the PAMF Embryology Laboratory, which has received College of American Pathologists/American Society of Reproductive Medicine accreditation with zero deficiencies year after year — the highest and most difficult to obtain merit for in vitro fertilization labs.
In 2013, PAMF Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility department merged its infertility treatment department with Fertility Physicians of Northern California to form a team with more than 40 years of experience in providing effective, supportive fertility care. We focus on making your infertility treatment as comfortable, safe and successful as possible.
We, the team of PAMF Fertility, strive to provide compassionate, collaborative and patient-focused care; accept personal and professional accountability for ourselves and one another; recognize the uniqueness of each individual and provide the highest standard of care; and commit ourselves to support and acknowledge each other with respect and teamwork.
Special staff members dedicated to assisting new fertility patients can answer any questions you may have and will alert you to the forms and other information you’ll need to provide in advance of your first appointment. This information will give your doctor important details relevant to your reproductive care.