Although heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the United States—accounting for one in four deaths every year—you can do a lot to prevent or reduce your risk of heart-related problems.
PAMF offers advanced and effective diagnostic services to pinpoint your heart condition, and a variety of treatment options tailored to your specific needs.
PAMF cardiologists can help you manage or lower conditions such as high blood pressure (hypertension), one of the main causes of heart attack and stroke, and high cholesterol (hyperlipidemia), which can result in heart attack or chest pain (stable angina) or unstable angina.
Our team can help you reach your heart health goals, prevent future cardiovascular problems and improve your overall health through a wide range of programs and classes, including:
- Heart Smart Classes
- Low Fat Living for a Healthy Heart Class
- Smoking Cessation Classes
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Classes
- Stress Relief: A Pathway to Wholeness Classes
- Sutter Options for Success (SOS) Program
- Living Well With Pre-Diabetes Classes
- New Weigh of Life Program
- CardioMetabolic Program