Performing thousands of joint replacements a year, orthopedic surgeons at PAMF are among the most experienced in Northern California. Together, our hospital and outpatient programs offer a wide range of options for hip, knee, ankle and shoulder replacements, pairing new technologies with best-practice care. We also provide all the support services you need to recover from surgery and regain strength and mobility.
PAMF and the Sutter Health network includes more than 300 orthopedic surgeons across Northern California with expertise in joint replacement procedures for knees, hips, shoulders, elbows and ankles, including:
- Minimally invasive and robotic total joint replacement.
- Anterior total hip replacement.
- Partial and full knee replacement.
- Reverse total shoulder replacement.
- Joint resurfacing.
- Outpatient surgery center total joint replacements.