PAMF’S Health Education Department offers programs and services to support you in achieving your personal health and wellness goals. Having access to reliable health information and comprehensive educational programs can help you feel more empowered in making your healthcare decisions. Many of our services are free and open to PAMF patients and community members alike.
Our services include reliable health information as well as:
- Free blood pressure checks.
- Advance Health Care Directive counseling.
- Breast self-examination instruction.
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) sessions for Medicare patients.
- Glucometer problem solving.
- Smoking cessation program (with referral).
- Support for lifestyle changes.